Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, February 28, 2011

Kat Von D Metal Orchestra Palette

All I can say about this palette is GORGEOUS!!!!! I used it this past weekend and the colors are incredible. Is everything your looking for in a metallic look. The only thing I can say is that the dark blue "Dagger" you would have to apply more then once because it applies light. But it is very very beautiful!

                                      



Colors from left to right are:
First class; Techno; Thrasher; Dagger; Lucifer; Glock; Razor gray; Slayer (cream base)




Do you see what I'm talking about the colors are simply incredible ...

I think it has to be my fav palette right now. You can create so many looks with it. You can use the blues and create a gorgeous metallic blue smokey look and highlight with the "First class" color as a highlight.






♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
 
 


On this look I used --

Eyes
  • Scandalous Cosmetics shadow base in light
  • Kat von D Metal Orchestra palette: Lucifer, Glock, Slayer (cream base) First class as a highlighter
  • Urban Decay 24/7 in Zero and Flipside
  • E.L.F Gel liner in Black
  • L'oreal Voluminous mascara in black
  • L'oreal telescopic explosion mascara in blackest black
    I will be using the blues this week and will post some pictures of the new look.... can't wait to come up with some cute new looks for those blues

    Toodles

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved this look on you this weekend. You looked gorgeous and as usual, you know how to rock it! Muahs <3

Post a Comment