Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, February 11, 2011

Pin up look

The Pin up Look 




It was so much fun creating this look. The Pin Up look was requested by my good friend Vee a couple of weeks ago and I'm truly happy I did it. I'm working on getting a youtube tutorial going for it as I have already been getting request for it. So ladies please be patient with me I will get it to you soon enough.

You can't forget the sexy legs up in the air pose hehe
My beautiful Shady couldn't stay away from the photo session so she was included.
Some Details

The look is very gorgeous and sophisticated, Since is Valentines wknd you can even wear it to go out this wknd. Pair it with some gorgeous Red Pumps to go with the gorgeous red lipstick. The eyes were created with Sephora's White Matte Eyeshadow, Taupe Brown From BH Cosmetics, Some Falsies, and Sephoras Rock on Mascara.
You can easily change the color of the lipstick you want to use if Red isn't your color. This look is one word Divaish!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a fantastic job with this look..especially with the amount of time it took you..talk about talented ;)

Post a Comment