Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lucky Charms & Bubble Gum ...

So this weekend I have to say has been quite fun :D I played around with some bright Green colors. Got me inspired and I made an awesome look...

Introducing "Lucky Charms"




This look was so much fun to do.. My inspiration was my awesome earrings that i'm wearring in the picture..


I find the colors to be so GORGEOUS.. I didn't use exactly the same ones but I used "Blue and Bright Green" instead.

The combination is great... <3

"Lucky Charm"

The products that I used for my Lucky Charm look are the following:

First always remember to prime your face before applying any foundation to your face. I use "Prime Time" from Bare Minerals.. It's the best thing in the world and I LOVE IT.


Foundation:
  •  I currently use TruBlend by CoverGirl.. (will be doing some reviews for foundations in a couple of days)



  • After my foundation I apply loose powder so that it can set. I used BareMinerals Golden Medium W20












  • Primer from Two Faced "Shadow Insurance" anti-crease.






  • All over the eye I used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Milk #604"







  • On the crease I used Sephora's Nano pencil in "Yeaux"







  • On half of my eye lid I used Bitch Slap Cosmetics Cyber Eyeshadows in "Important Bitch" (btw lol, I cracked up myself when I heard these names and when I found the company online.. I had to buy them. Thank God I did bc they are INCREDIBLY great!!! I will be having a link to their site at the end of this entry).







  • On the corner of my eye I used from my 88 ColorPalette from BH Cosmetics the lime green yellow to blend with the green. 







  • For eyeliner I used my Smashbox creme eyeliner called "Picasso" used it on the top and the bottom.







  • Applied some NYX falsies and Great Lash in Very Black from Maybelline. (Not everything has to be expensive, the most inexpensive products are sometimes awesome!!!)







  • I contoured my face using my BH Cosmetics contour & blush palette.







  • The blush I used is from MAC "Pinch"






  • On my lips I used Bitch Slap Cosmetics in "Fairy"







  • Now my Lucky Charm brought out one particular person and she loved it! She wanted me to re-create it in "Pink". I thought umm Pink, really? But I mean what is Make up for if it isn't to experiment with colors and see what you can match and mix around. :D and what I got was WOW WOW... GORGEOUS!


    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    Introducing "Bubble Gum"


    I did not know what it was going to look like but once the red went on it was a GO from there. Yes red there is red in there.. I love the way my fans put me to work, They make my brain work and look what comes out :D

    So I for this look these are the products I used.




    Eyes:


  • Primer from Two Faced "Shadow Insurance" anti-crease.






  • All over the eye I used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Milk #604"






  • On the crease I used Sephora's Nano pencil in "Levres"

  • On half of my eye lid I used Bitch Slap Cosmetics Cyber Eyeshadows in "Fake Bitch" (oh man you gotta love those names LOL) 






  • On the corner of my eye I used my MAC pigment in "Fuchsia"  






  • For eyeliner I used my Sephora's Nano pencil in "Levres" on the top and the bottom.






  • Applied some NYX falsies and Great Lash in Very Black from Maybelline.






  • I contoured my face using my BH Cosmetics contour & blush palette.

  • The blush I used is from MAC "Dainty"






  • On my lips I used Kat Von D in "Painted Love"









  • Hope you guys loved these looks as much as I loved creating them...



    Here are the links to some of the make up companies mentioned :)



    xoxo BEAUTIES ♥ Janny

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment