Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, May 21, 2011

RAW show case ARTcade March 28, 2011

This show case was awesome.. The energy from every Artist was incredible, the positive vibes and the family I gained from this experience I took with me and I have been putting it in everything that I want and have accomplished since the show. :D Thank you NY RAW, Dawn Toledo, Will Toledo, Shari Deoki from Sharlujem Jewels, Chainelle Molina and all the other artist I was honored to meet for an incredible experience.

Some of the awesome pictures from the show..






I had an amazing time creating the gorgeous looks.. The Models were modeling Jewelery for Sharlujem Jeweles.

xoxo Beauties

1 comments:

Vee Marie Soon To Bee said...

it was an amazing show thank you for the invite.. love the work and the blog looks great !

Post a Comment