Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, October 24, 2011

My Favorite Drugstore Products....

With the way the economy has hurt all of our pockets, the last thing we want to do is probably spend money on expensive makeup :( but as women we want to look our absolute best.

Here are my Favorite top drugstore products that won't break your wallet. They are not in any particular order.. :)

Revlon ColorStay Foundation


This foundation covers incredibly well... if your looking for a foundation with great coverage and that will help those with oil problems you have found your product. There’s a wide range of colors and formulas for both dry skin and combination/oily skin.


Ardel Accents Lashes
Any that knows me know I love Falsies.. they enhance your eye and make your final look amazing! They come in different sizes, as well as idividuals. You can't beat the price of these falsies, and they look way better then some MAC ones :)

Duo Eyelash Adhesive
One of the best lash glues out there.. It is the best product to keep those falsies on all night.. comes in clear as well as dark. 


L'Oreal carbon black Voluminous Mascara
My all time favorite and go to mascara!! When I don't want to apply any e/s on and want to just look Natural, I apply some mascara and off I go! Perfect looking lashes all the time. 


Essence of Beauty duo crease Brush set
The most incredible brushes with out the Name brand price... These are a copy cat for MAC brush 219! 

LO'real Lineur Intense black Eyeliner


My ultimate favorite eyeliner.. when my cake eyeliner finish this is my to-go girl! 


Neutrogena MakeUp Remover wipes 
 
You don't need to get those high end price makeup removers leaving you oily at times. These incredible wipes leave your face soft and with one wipe your face completely clean! 


Revlon Matte Lipstick
Revlon has incredible colors, but the rich, matte look is even more impressive... but what calls my attention is the price for such an incredible product!

Physicians Formula Magic Mosaic Pressed Powder
I tried this once and was hooked.. Great for setting your foundation and even some contouring. 

Girls, the best way to save even more money... if you have a CVS near you, sign up for their "Beauty club" and earn some "Beauty Bucks" every time you shop... $3-$5 bucks... every time you spent $15 on a certain product you'll earn up to $5 towards your next Beauty product. Isn't that awesome! 

until next time beauties...

xoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment