Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Orientation at Sephora

So today was my official Orientation at Sephora :)

It's funny because every time I step foot into that big beautiful store I get tingly all over.. It's like I'd died and gone to MakeUp heaven hehe ;)

Today's makeup look was an elegant eye with a Red Lip.. It fit perfect to how I felt all day :)


:)



I head to the back office meet with Paul and start filling out all my "employee" paperwork.. As I'm filling out my paperwork I get handed my first "Employer gift" ;) A Sephora makeup bag for my purse..
oh I LOVE MY JOB!!
I also got my Sephora shirt as well :) :) can't wait to get my jacket on Sunday :)




Stay tuned for more of my experience as a Sephora MUA employee. :)

xoxo - Janny 

0 comments:

Post a Comment