Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, September 30, 2011

Halloween 2011 is here..

Halloween is approaching fast and with that said, everyone is trying to figure out what to wear for that big Halloween Bash!

I decided to play around and come up with some realistic Looks that are just making a bunch of noise on my Facebook page Pride Make Up by JMZ

I've been seeing scary masks, and products to make scars, blood, cuts and so on.. So I thought maybe with my own things at home I can come up with something with out having to go out and buy things. :)


Check them out:



Scratches to the face 


Lacerations with an old bruise going away 


Bruise in the process of healing along with the black eye


old scar 


swollen face with a close up of the bruises and the black eye.. 

Products that were used: Concealer, Eye Lash Glue, Black, Brownish-Red, Brown, Yellow Eye Shadow. 

Hope you guys like it.. xoxo 


0 comments:

Post a Comment